A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Approval or Rejection of Cookies
How to Disable Cookies
To change your cookie settings:
- Internet Explorer: Please follow this link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9 (external website) for instruction on how to disable cookies.
- Firefox: Please follow this link http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (external website) or instruction on how to disable cookies
- Chrome: Please follow this link https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&ref_topic=14666(external website) for instruction on how to disable cookies.